What can you expect with APMPros?
Everything to be included with APMPros Property Management Program
- Marketing and online advertising of your rental property – Create a rental listing that creates traffic and can be found online easily – put yard sign in, if needed
- Document condition of property at time of intake – do a full intake inspection including photos and video, when available, along with the owner property intake form
- Determining and setting the rent rate – providing you, the owner, with an up-to-date CMA
- Weekly listing report – communicate with you, the owner, to insure you are listing your property for the best rental rate possible.
- Take all calls and emails regarding rental property – ensure inquests are getting clear and accurate information about your rental property
- Showing – APMPros has 2 types of showing to suit the owner’s needs.
- Applications Screening – APMPros uses a 3rd party screening service- all application screenings include – rental history, rental payment history, Evictions history, employment and pay history, credit check and FICO score, Pet check, Criminal background check, when available and Applicant screening outline to owner.
- Lease negotiation and signing – Prepare and execute lease for tenant to sign
- Collection Rent – to collect rent and funds due the owner
- Move in move – move out report – Inspection of property and report before every move-in this is for noting damage, making repairs, and ensuring the property is rent ready for the new tenant
- Distribute funds properly – Pay owners and vendors
- Pay owners – All owners are paid between the 10th and 15th of each month
- Emergency calls – APMPros 24/7/365 direct line to an APMPros employee ensures you will be informed immediately if there is ever a situation.
- Handle complaints from Tenant , Neighbors and HOA’s – Take all complaint calls and resolve with tenant, HOA, and neighbors
- Maintenance calls and repairs – Take all calls related to maintenance and repairs, Inform the owner and coordinate repairs with the tenant whether it is with the Owner’s contractor or APMPros maintenance department (20% Off APMPros online maintenance pricing) ensure all repairs are complete within a timely manner
- Keep the Owner and tenant informed – ensure the owner and tenant have all notices and mail due them from the HOA, Bank, Tax, and other information that come to APMPros office and emails.
- Be up to date on Landlord Tenant law – Apmpros stays up-to-date with the ever-changing Landlord Tenant Laws.
- Move out inspection – After every move out / vacancy, an inspection is required to determine if there is any damage to the property that the tenant is responsible for.
- Deposit refund and move out report – A statement outlining the move-out report and any deductions from the move-in deposit. This has to be sent to the tenant within 14 days of move out.
- Notices and evictions – Post all notices to tenant’s door, 3-day, 10-day, 20 day, and other notices the tenant may need, work with Owner and / or legal team, if needed, for eviction.
- Manage and budget property account – keep cost down, finish projects on time and stand by the work done.
- Yearend close and Tax – Prepare Owner year end Statement for tax purposes.
- Document and forms – Provide Owner and Tenant with needed documents
- And more – More is included with APMPros
Frequently Asked Questions
APMPros Everything included Flat Fee Price
I put our pricing upfront and on our home page because we have NO hidden cost, no crazy commissions or fees!
APMPros Guaranteed Flat Fee Pricing
Add Properties / Doors
Compare the annual fees with APMPros, Flat Fee All Included Property Management, Annual Cost with no Lease up fee’s, no renew fees, no commissions, and NO Hidden cost with your annual cost or what you have found in the industry. YOU Will BE Shocked!!!